We have a Sales mongo collection and each sale has a list of virtual good shortcodes where each item is offered at a specific discount price
i.e. black-t-shirt costs 1 USD, white-t-shirt costs 2 USD etc.
We want to somehow dynamically target our players and determine which sale is relevant to them.
Q1: What is the easiest approach to buy a shortcode at a discounted price, without forcing administrators to manually create segmentations for each shortcode by hand?
Q2: Can we segment virtual goods and create segmentation query filters (SQF) dynamically through an API?
Desired workflow example :
1. player chooses to buy the virtual good 'black-t-shirt'
2. we create a SQF named 'sale1_black-t-shirt'
2. we configure 'black-t-shirt' virtual good to have segment 'sale1_black-t-shirt'
3. the player attempts to purchase the 'black-t-shirt' at the discounted price like:
var request = new SparkRequests.BuyVirtualGoodsRequest();
request.currencyShortCode = 'EUR'
request.quantity = 1;
request.shortCode = 'black-t-shirt'
var response = request.Send();
4. the player now owns 'black-t-shirt' bought at a discounted price