I have some questions about System and Runtime collections.
I would like to use verifiedPurchase, PlayerTransactionAudit and Script.log for backup of user data and user support.
So I would like to know the following about each collection.
- Is verifiedPurchase guaranteed to store user receipt information permanently?
- Is PlayerTransactionAudit guaranteed to permanently save the user's currency and virtual goods?
- Is there a way to restrict editing on verifiedPurchase and PlayerTransactionAudit in the management screen?
- I want to prevent deleting or updating the entire data due to an operation error.
- Is the log stored in Script.log guaranteed to be permanently stored? If not, how long is the deletion interval?