Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

UE4 Gamesparks Recompilling .dll each time.

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue. 

Since adding the plugin every time I compile the project (Right click project in solution explorer and select build) it will rebuild the .dll / gamesparks plugin. 

This adds a chunk of time to the compile process. Has anyone got any handy suggestions to overcome this? 

Example build output below. 

2>  [1/5] UE4Editor-GameSparks-2868.lib
2>     Creating library E:\Development\Projects\ProspectWork\SVN\RobotChampionsProj\trunk\Plugins\GameSparks\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\GameSparks\UE4Editor-GameSparks-2868.lib and object E:\Development\Projects\ProspectWork\SVN\RobotChampionsProj\trunk\Plugins\GameSparks\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\GameSparks\UE4Editor-GameSparks-2868.exp
2>  [2/5] UE4Editor-GameSparks-2868.dll
2>     Creating library E:\Development\Projects\ProspectWork\SVN\RobotChampionsProj\trunk\Plugins\GameSparks\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\GameSparks\UE4Editor-GameSparks-2868.suppressed.lib and object E:\Development\Projects\ProspectWork\SVN\RobotChampionsProj\trunk\Plugins\GameSparks\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\GameSparks\UE4Editor-GameSparks-2868.suppressed.exp
2>

Login to post a comment