Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Arabic in portal

Hello,

I want to pass a message with Arabic font through cloud code but when I save and close the code it will change the characters to to question marks. is there any way to fix this?

thank you.

Best Answer

Hi Sina,

When using Arabic characters in cloud code, you will need to use the Unicode of the character you are working with as opposed to the character itself as our editor will not recognise it. This is why your Arabic characters appeared as a line of question marks.

Here is a small example on how to work with Arabic characters in Cloud Code: 

Each entry in the array is the Unicode of an Arabic character. You can see the corresponding character is being detected when the code is running. You can find a list of Arabic characters and their Unicode here.

Let me know if you need any other help on this.

Regards,

Cillian

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Sina,

When using Arabic characters in cloud code, you will need to use the Unicode of the character you are working with as opposed to the character itself as our editor will not recognise it. This is why your Arabic characters appeared as a line of question marks.

Here is a small example on how to work with Arabic characters in Cloud Code: 

Each entry in the array is the Unicode of an Arabic character. You can see the corresponding character is being detected when the code is running. You can find a list of Arabic characters and their Unicode here.

Let me know if you need any other help on this.

Regards,

Cillian

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment