Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

Reconnect exception

Hi,

from time to time I'm getting reconnect exception like:

ReconnectException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at GameSparks.Core.GSInstance.InitAllTimers () [0x0001a] in *\GameSparks.Api\Core\GSInstance.cs:247 
  at GameSparks.Core.GSInstance.Reconnect () [0x00000] in *\GameSparks.Api\Core\GSInstance.cs:308 
  at GameSparks.Core.GS.Reconnect ()

What can be the reason? Platform and GS is properly initialized, it works for a while, when network connection is lost and this reconnect is called I can see that exception. Wht's strange it occurs only once per 10-20 times.

Hi Marcin,

Which SDK version are you using here ? Are you seeing this on all platforms or just a specific one ?

Regards,

Liam

Hi,
we are using 5.4.0 rc85. It happens only on Windows and it's very easy to reproduce on Windows Editor

Btw: if you get message about reply on forum and you are not logged into gamesparks, it's not possible to enter to reply. I mean when I click on "reply" button on mail and I see "login" screen, I pass login data it just redirects me again to login screen.

Thats just quick feedback.

Hi Marcin,

Can you update to the latest SDK and let me know if you are still seeing this behavior please ? You can grab it from here. You issue related the support portal has been noted.

Regards,

Liam

Login to post a comment