Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

BuyVirtualGoodsRequest fails with "currencyShortCode": "NOT_AVAILABLE"

As the title says I can't make a purchase because it fails with "NOT_AVAILABLE". I don't see that error code in the method documentation, what could I be doing wrong?

Best Answer

Hi Daniel,

This error would suggest that you are attempting to purchase the good with a currency type that doesn't exist in your game config. Could you check the currency short code you are sending with the request and make sure you have a corresponding currency with the same short code in Configurator->Currencies.

Regards,

Vinnie

Answer

Hi Daniel,

This error would suggest that you are attempting to purchase the good with a currency type that doesn't exist in your game config. Could you check the currency short code you are sending with the request and make sure you have a corresponding currency with the same short code in Configurator->Currencies.

Regards,

Vinnie

Hi!

This is the currency I created

And this is the code in Unity i'm using to try the purchase

According to the documentation this isn't a lack of currency error, so i don't know what i'm missing

Have you changed the currency shortCode since setting up your virtual good? Could you try removing and re-adding the 'cash' cost on your good and see if you're getting the same error?

Regards,

Vinnie

I re-added the cost and it worked! Thank you very much

Login to post a comment