please add a request to simulate purchases.
- it should only be callable in preview mode
- it takes the virtual good short code and an expected result as input (quantity optional)
- it should respond with a BuyVirtualGoodResponse with the same structure and semantic as the other [Store]BuyGoodsRequests
expected result is one of:
- Success: simulates a valid receipt and awards the virtual good (or currency pack contents) to the player
- InvalidReceipt: simulates an invalid receipt. nothing is awarded
- DuplicateReceipt: simulates a duplicate receipt. nothing is awarded
- InternalError: simulates an internal error (i.e. cannot connect to apple servers)
- (other error cases that make sense to distinguish)
1) when testing via Test Harness custom cloud code in either BuyVirtualGoodResponse or a custom LogEvent that calls BuyGoodRequest(s)
2) when testing the game in the Unity Editor
Thanks for logging this feature request. we'll run it by the team for you,.