Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Cannot find "Teams" in Configurator UI

Hello,

As the title says, I cannot find "Teams" in Configurator UI. Also when I try to create through through Test Harness I get Team Type as INVALID, same when Trying from Unity3D through code.

Maybe I am missing something? pic attached.

Best Answer

Hi Naser,

It looks like you may not have "Teams" configured in your game. You can integrate them into your game by following this process.

Navigate to 

Configurator -> Game Overview -> Edit (Can be found on the top right of your screen on the overview) -> Features and integrations(The second tab in edit) -> "Check" Teams, Save and Close.

Once you have integrated Teams into your game it will allow you to configure them how you choose through the Teams part of the Configurator-UI.

Could you try this and let me know if it works?

Thanks

Ronan

Answer

Hi Naser,

It looks like you may not have "Teams" configured in your game. You can integrate them into your game by following this process.

Navigate to 

Configurator -> Game Overview -> Edit (Can be found on the top right of your screen on the overview) -> Features and integrations(The second tab in edit) -> "Check" Teams, Save and Close.

Once you have integrated Teams into your game it will allow you to configure them how you choose through the Teams part of the Configurator-UI.

Could you try this and let me know if it works?

Thanks

Ronan

1 person likes this

Hello,

Thank you it works very well now, I don't know how I might of unintentionally unchecked "Teams" when I first configured my app.

Thanks again :)

Hi Naser,

Glad to hear you got it working.

Thanks,

Ronan

Login to post a comment