Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

ListVirtualGoodsRequest is empty

Hi all,

I'm currently getting to grips with Gamesparks and was hoping you could help me out with a little niggle. I have been using the test harness to try out a few things, one of which was retrieving a list of virtual goods.

My understanding is that the 'ListVirtualGoodsRequest' should return a list of virtual goods that have been configured. So for test purposes I create 3 noddy virtual goods and then called the ListVirtualGoodsRequest. Unfortunately the response is coming back empty. Am I missing something obvious here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

Best Answer

Hi Chris,

If you remove the two configurable fields completely from your ListVirtualGoodsRequest before sending, it should respond with all your configured Virtual Goods. These fields would be filled out for a more specified search criteria, leaving them blank will not return any configured Virtual Goods.

Could you try sending the following request and let me know how you get on.

{

"@class": ".ListVirtualGoodsRequest",

}

Thanks,

Ronan

Answer

Hi Chris,

If you remove the two configurable fields completely from your ListVirtualGoodsRequest before sending, it should respond with all your configured Virtual Goods. These fields would be filled out for a more specified search criteria, leaving them blank will not return any configured Virtual Goods.

Could you try sending the following request and let me know how you get on.

{

"@class": ".ListVirtualGoodsRequest",

}

Thanks,

Ronan

1 person likes this

Okay I feel like a numpty. You're absolutely right, I just needed to remove those fields and everything started working as expected.

Thank you very much for your help, Ronan. 

Thanks,

Chris

Login to post a comment