Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

Construct2 Integration

I download the sample project that is included with the Construct SDK. I replaced the defaults with my api credentials and changed the username and password calls to reflect a user I created.

Then I just ran the game using NWJS. Initially, the output displayed event "UNKNOWN". So I created an entry in the Events tab, entitled "001". No attributes were created...just the entry. Now I run the game and the output is:

I'm assuming because there isn't any CloudCode behind the event this is all I'm getting, is that correct?

That Score text is linked to a global variable named "score". How do I simply add a value of 500 to that?

1 Comment

Hi, Quickplay Games,

Yes, if there is no Cloud Code behind your custom LogEvent, then you will receive an empty response object. 

Events are used to push and pull data to/from GameSparks, so in this context, you would want to send the event at the end of a "round" where you are posting a score, or perhaps retrieving a score when you begin around and displaying it to the screen. These are just some examples, there are a million things you can do with Events. 

-Pádraig

Login to post a comment