Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

RegisterPlayer Script

I'm following the getting started tutorials for Unity and the Player Registration one shows how and where to put the Manager script but does not show where to put the RegisterPlayer script, nor is it in the SDK. I downloaded it but I still don't know where to actually put it so it runs. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

Hi Brian,

It's not part of the SDK itself its part of the Unity Authentication example project which is located here in our documentation.

Regards,

Liam

Hi Brian, 

If you look at the "AuthenticationScene" within that project you'll see the "RegisterPlayer_SampleScript" is attached to the RegisterPlayer_Canvas. It just needs to be attached to an object in the scene that it's required for in your game. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Liam

I must be missing something somewhere. I downloaded and imported the entire SDK but there's no AuthenticationScene or RegisterPlayer_Canvas anywhere in the Gamesparks Assets.

Answer

Hi Brian,

It's not part of the SDK itself its part of the Unity Authentication example project which is located here in our documentation.

Regards,

Liam

AAH now i think i understand, thanks! That tutorial isn't very clear, but I'm getting there.

Login to post a comment