Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Request timeout

Hello,

I'm using Unity version 2017.1.0f3.

Since today, every time I make a request to GameSpark I receive the error {"error":"timeout"}

I didn't change anything in the script nor the server. Why does this happens?

Thank you

Best Answer

Hi Guys,

The issue has been addressed and the preview environment should be fully functional again. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Liam

2 people have this question

Same here, there seems to be a problem with the service. I've tried from two different internet connections at my end, with a program that has been working flawlessly up until now.

Is there any eta as to when this will be fixed?

Hi Guys,

We are aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. I'll post an update for you when I have one

Regards,

Liam

Thanks for the response :)

Just thought I should mention it only seems to be affecting the preview platform, live seems to be okay.

We are seeing oddness in some specific events - yes also only in preview environments.

A good example is GetMyTeamsRequest.  For whatever reason - players with no team affiliation (and very few teams even set up on the instance), can take 1-10 seconds for this request alone.

Any updates?

Today it's working fine =)
Thank you all!

Answer

Hi Guys,

The issue has been addressed and the preview environment should be fully functional again. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Liam

Excellent news, thanks :)

any explanation as to what the cause was?  this was kinda crippling to the development process for nearly an entire day...

I'm getting this error sending any LogEvent when using Gamesparks SDK v5.6.2.189 with Unity v2017.2.1p1 on Mac in preview environment.

I reverted back to SDK v5.5.6.130 and the error went away.

I can authenticate just fine on both versions.

Login to post a comment