Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Matchmaking with one player

Hello!

I have to start match with a one player.

I can't set field "Max Players" to two.

And I've configured Match Making like this:

Is it possible that sometimes two players matchmaked successfully.

How can I avoid it?

I need strictly one player in Match.

Regards,

Alex.

Best Answer

Hi Alexey,

If you configure a threshold on your matches tab and set it to Accept Minimum Players it will start a match with just one player. You can learn more about thresholds and using them to accept min players here.

Also as an added precaution I would advise you set a matchGroup to insure the player starts a match with just one person, the matchGroup is in the MatchMaking Request and is just an arbitrary sting that can be used to group players based on the distinct value you have passed in there, only players in the same matchGroup can be matched together.

Thanks,

Ronan

Answer

Hi Alexey,

If you configure a threshold on your matches tab and set it to Accept Minimum Players it will start a match with just one player. You can learn more about thresholds and using them to accept min players here.

Also as an added precaution I would advise you set a matchGroup to insure the player starts a match with just one person, the matchGroup is in the MatchMaking Request and is just an arbitrary sting that can be used to group players based on the distinct value you have passed in there, only players in the same matchGroup can be matched together.

Thanks,

Ronan

1 person likes this

Thanks Ronan!

Login to post a comment