Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Indie License - Few Questions

Hi there,

First of all, thank you GameSparks for providing Indie-Plans to people who can now complete their dreams of building games because of you.

Now few questions:

1- When you say 1,00,000 MAU Free/month, does it mean that only those Users who stay active/keep playing the game for a month

OR

any unique user even if he played the game just once?

2- When it comes to Indies, there are 2 types of indies. 

A- one who developed MineCraft; just one game over years.

B- small time devs like me who develop small BUT similar games on different topics which they can launch weekly basis so they get users from all those topics collectively.

Now coming to the question, does 1,00,000 MAU Free/month limit is PER Game or Per Account?

Because i'm a B type of indie, so Per Game limit is better for me as ill be able to launch 100s of games (codebase will be same, but games will be different, like one will be animal, second will be for fruits etc) and some games may get less user and no user but some might get 1000s of users/day

Thank for reading.

Please advise

Best Answer

Hi Ali,

Anyone who plays the game will be considered an MAU. So yes a user playing once will be considered here. The limit is per account, not per game.If you'd like to speak to a member of the sales team about this in more detail then just let me know.

Regards,

Liam

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Ali,

Anyone who plays the game will be considered an MAU. So yes a user playing once will be considered here. The limit is per account, not per game.If you'd like to speak to a member of the sales team about this in more detail then just let me know.

Regards,

Liam

Login to post a comment