Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Game doesn't work properly in published mode

Hello.

I'm having some problems with a game I recently published.

it's a little strange, I tested it in testflight for several months and the game worked perfectly, but after published it I had have problems almost every day.

I really don't know the problem, but the collections doesn't work properly. For example, I have one collection to check the game's version, and doesn't work.

When I tried to test it through unity (In live mode) the collection when I store the game version it returned NULL.

I don't know what to do. 

NOTE: All the collections that I use are runtime collections, I need some specific thing or something?

Regards.

Best Answer

Hi Nicolas,

The live and preview databases are not shared, they are separate. I can see data in runtime collections in preview but a lot less of in live. What collection is the game version check in ? Generally this sort of data would be stored in a meta collection as these collections can be pushed to live. You can read more about this here. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Liam

Hi Nicolas,

Can you let us know the name of the game please ? 

Regards,

Liam

Hi Liam.

Of course, the name is "AhorcadoPlaylant".

Regards.

Answer

Hi Nicolas,

The live and preview databases are not shared, they are separate. I can see data in runtime collections in preview but a lot less of in live. What collection is the game version check in ? Generally this sort of data would be stored in a meta collection as these collections can be pushed to live. You can read more about this here. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Liam

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment