Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

How to edit the value of a score field in Leaderboard NoSQL?

I am trying to edit a score field in a leaderboard in a collection in live. The edit pencil icon should allow me to do this but does not appear. I can edit the running totals score field but this has no affect on the leaderboard score field. How do I edit the value of a score field?

1 person has this question

Hi Nester,

If the entry is on live you need to run the event on live. Can you let me know the name of the game and the event you are trying to run please ?

Regards,

Liam

Hey Liam, the event is EVENT_LEADERBOARD_SCORE and the game is The Summoning. Let me know if you need more info

Cheers

Nester

Hi Nester,

The problem here is you are trying to remove a leaderboard entry for a player in live from preview. You would need to publish a new snapshot with the updated Cloud Code for it to have an effect on the player in the live leaderboard. Does that make sense ? 

Regards,

Liam

Hey Liam, that worked a treat :-)

Just needed to publish snapshot with Spark code, authenticate and run the event, bingo the score has been removed.

Fyi I used Spark.getLeaderboards().getLeaderboard("LEADERBOARD etc, etc").deleteAllEntries("593c26dafcetc, etc", true);

Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciate it :-)

Nester

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment