Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Test Harness cannot connect

Getting a 'Closed' 'Not Clean' Response on the right side, when i try to connect.

Both Auth Token and Player ID are set to 'Not Authorised'.

I've just opened this account, not sure I remember having to do anything extra the last account I created.

Best Answer

Hi Yaser,

I'm just replying here to share the solution for the benefit of other users. The issue he was that some countries access were denied in the game. The settings for this can be found in Overview -> Edit ->Geographical Configuration.

Regards,

Liam

1 person has this question

Answer

Hi Yaser,

I'm just replying here to share the solution for the benefit of other users. The issue he was that some countries access were denied in the game. The settings for this can be found in Overview -> Edit ->Geographical Configuration.

Regards,

Liam

Hi, I'm getting the same error and cannot use Test Harness

No deny access in Geo Restrictions

Last time I login to gamesparks everything working fine thoug

Can you help me?

I'm also getting the same issue -- No deny access, either. Even for REST API, I'm getting the same.

To add: 

* I can make do requests in test harness np, but not in REST. BUT I noticed when I first click on test harness, I see "auth token unauthorized":

I haven't logged in in 6 months, so I know the portal has changed since then -- I'm wondering if there's a bug because I haven't logged in for so long? 

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment