Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

TypeScript Definitions For Cloud Code

I've generated a set of TypeScript type definitions for the Cloud Code API.  

https://github.com/JEphron/gamesparks-typings

Kudos to the GameSparks team for having such consistent and parseable documentation.

Thanks. I am planning to write some integration tests that will call real gamesparks events instead of manually clicking in test harness.
They should trigger automatically, when new code is pushed on GameSparks as part of CI/CD development.

Mislav

For unit tests I am using mocked GameSparks SDK. I have mocked db and all that stuff. This is for local development in VisualStudio Code

When I publish new code to GameSparks server, I need to manually click every action in test harness to test if it is ok. In that case you are not clearing database, you are testing staged production enviorenment. So why not autamate that manually clicking in test harness? They are not unit tests. They are integration tests where I am not using mocked but real services. After that tests completed I can send mail to few of my devs with button to approve merging new code to production. I take that snapshot from TEST GameSparks Server and copy it to PROD GameSparks Server (where every server is new game instance in GameSparks)

Mislav

@Mislav Zlatar

I am interested for that, my testing process is very slow.

Can you show the work when you finish?

Login to post a comment