Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Does GameSparks offer dedicated server hosting?

I'm just wondering whether GameSparks offer hosts dedicated servers for say UE4 games, or whether if I am to use GameSparks, I would need to find my own services to host dedicated servers and connect to GameSparks that way.

As an example, PlayFab allows you to host your dedicated server executable file in different regions and automatically scale up and down those servers accordingly. They also offer match making and other features quite similar to GameSparks. If I were to use GameSparks, would I need to either use Amazon EC2 or Photon to host my servers and handle server scaling myself? Or is that something GameSparks can do for me?

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi Martin,

We don't offer this service as of right now but it is something we are currently actively exploring. We'll let you know if there are any updates in relation to this in the coming weeks/months.

Regards,

Liam

1 person has this question
1 Comment

Answer

Hi Martin,

We don't offer this service as of right now but it is something we are currently actively exploring. We'll let you know if there are any updates in relation to this in the coming weeks/months.

Regards,

Liam

Login to post a comment