Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Not showing gs-query-field operators "exists" & "not_exists"

Hello,

I am recently figuring out Dynamic form to build own Screen.

While I am playing with the Dynamic form, I noticed that "exist" and "not_exists" operators in gs-query-field

is not showing even though I followed exactly as the Dynamic form tutorial said.

For example, if I want to make gs-query to find users who doesn't register with Facebook, I got to use

following gs-query-field..

<gs-query-field id="externalIds.FB"
                    label="Facebook ID"
                    type="string"
                    group="External IDs" 
                    operators="equal,not_equal,exists,not_exists"/>

However, in the integrated Screen,  it's only showing equal and not_equal..

Anyone has idea on this issue?

Thank you in advance

Best Answer

Hi Danny,

To answer your first question, yes the docs are outdated and are being updated. exists and not-exists are no longer valid operators. However, "is_null" and "is_not_null" are valid and could be used to emulate the same behavior.

-Pádraig

Adding One more question.

For playing with Chart Builder, I noticed I couldn't see any @types like RegistrationRequest and FacebookConnectRequest those

I tested in last 2 months. Even I extended @timestamp between 1st/Jan/2017 and 15th/March/2017. 

The chart is always showing with starting something like 8th/March/2017.

So, Do you have some kind of backup period policy, like removing any request logs older than 15 days from now?

If you do, I understand but I would like to how long is the secured period to keep request logs.

If you don't, I definitely want to know how does the policy works for lived app?

Thanks

Danny

Answer

Hi Danny,

To answer your first question, yes the docs are outdated and are being updated. exists and not-exists are no longer valid operators. However, "is_null" and "is_not_null" are valid and could be used to emulate the same behavior.

-Pádraig

Login to post a comment