Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Programmatically Modify Metadata from Preview

I appreciate that meta collections are immutable in the Live stage, but part of my content-creation pipeline involves receiving data from an external source in a GameSparks callback and using that data to set up a meta collection in Preview. We'll then test on Preview before pushing the changes to Live. 

I know that I could call the NoSQL REST API from Cloud Code, but it's not very ergonomic. Is there a recommended way to modify metadata from Preview?

What about from a custom admin screen built using Dynamic Forms?  

Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi Jordan,

Yes the manage screens would be perfect for this. We have even have a guide on using them for Live Ops purposes post launch. You can read it here. We have further guides on the manage screens located here. Have a read through it and if you have any further questions just let us know.

Regards,

Liam

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Jordan,

Yes the manage screens would be perfect for this. We have even have a guide on using them for Live Ops purposes post launch. You can read it here. We have further guides on the manage screens located here. Have a read through it and if you have any further questions just let us know.

Regards,

Liam

Login to post a comment