Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Limit of promo codes for Crowdfunding campaign

Hello.

I know that there is a limit of promo codes that someone can generate in Appstore and Google play and that in Appstore can be used only for the purchase of the game and not for in-app purchases.

1) I would like to know if there is also a limit to the promo codes I can generate via Gamesparks. 

2) Use the promo codes in Appstore via Gamesparks for in-app purchases. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi Drostas,

Apologies for the delayed response. You could make use of Segments here. Segments will allow you to customize player experience depending on what Segment they are in. You could also set some values in a players scriptData or privateData to achieve this. You could check these values on authentication and customize the experience based on those values.

Regards,

Liam

Hey Drosatos,

Im not sure GameSparks would be connected to these codes.
We dont generate any kind of promo codes ourselves in relation to these stores so we would need to know a bit more about how you see thing working and then we can advise you further.

Thanks,
Sean

Is there a way to unlock certain features to specific number of people?

There are few questions to the forum but nobody seems to care. How we, the potential clients would want to choose you for our backend if the support is so poor?

Answer

Hi Drostas,

Apologies for the delayed response. You could make use of Segments here. Segments will allow you to customize player experience depending on what Segment they are in. You could also set some values in a players scriptData or privateData to achieve this. You could check these values on authentication and customize the experience based on those values.

Regards,

Liam

Thank you for valuable help Liam!

Login to post a comment