Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

[Unreal] Gamesparks for 4.16

There are many new important improvements in 4.16 Please provide a plugin version for Unreal 4.16. Thank You.

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/branches

1 person has this question

Hi Laura,

We've just released the 4.15 update which you can grab here. It will be on the Unreal marketplace soon. As for 4.16. We will get an update out for that in due course.

Regards,

Liam

Is also a 4.16 preview relesead, and i want to use it, it's possible to update it?

1 person likes this

Preview 4.16.1 which comes with very important upgrades has been released on the Unreal Launcher, would appreciate a GS version, thanks.

Anymore updates on version 4.16 now it is in general release?

Unreal 4.16 is officially the current version of the engine, would be awesome to update our project, and right now the only this we are waiting is GameSparks support.

GameSparks is an awesome toolset for backend development, and we are loving it the way it is implemented in Unreal. I am sure there are tons of developers out there looking forward a service like that, and I always recommend GameSparks where I go.

I know sometimes updating to a new release is not that easy, but would be amazing to see GameSparks plugin keeping track of the current engine, like the other important plugins in the marketplace.

Thanks in advance, we hope to see an update as soon as possible :)

Hi guys,

The update is coming, please bear with us in the meantime. I'll update the post when it is available.

Regards,

Liam

Hi, Liam!

Thank you for your support!

The SDKis updated in the Marketplace, but since we are using the source-code version, we still can not update... 

It looks like the plugin code in BitBucket is not updated like the launcher version.... 

So we are still waiting...

Nevermind,

Looks like the Marketplace version is not updated.

It only says 4.16 compatible but is actually fake information. unfortunatelly.

Yes, it says 4.16, but is not actually 4.16 and doesn't compile with the source code :(

1 person likes this

Hi guys. 4.16 is just going through some internal testing. It will be out very soon.

Cheers,

Omar

New plugin for 4.16 out

Cheers,
Omar

1 person likes this

Hi guys,  I just checked right now, and the SDK is up to date. 

Just make sure to open GameSparks.uplugin with a text editor and change EngineVersion from 4.10.0 to 4.16.

It is compiling and working perfectly with 4.16.1.

Thanks for your support, GameSparks team!

There was problems with iOS Shipping mode, now it's work ?

Hi Arghirescu, we've been looking into the problem for weeks. 

We have not found a reason to attribute it to GameSparks and think it's an Unreal problem. We have opened a forum post and are continuing to investigate. 

Cheers,

Omar

Login to post a comment