Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

why can't i find all my authenticated users in the nosql browser?

I'm having problems finding all my players in the nosql browser, can anyone help? I register and authenticate players using the example project in Unity. I get confirmation from the response data, i can only see the first player i registered in the noSQL browser. why cant i see the other players? When i do a query for the first user using {"displayName" : "firstUser"} it returns the correct result, but when i do it for {"displayName" : "secondUser"} it does not return the result. I know the result is being stored somewhere because when i try to add the user again in unity i get a {"USERNAME":"TAKEN"} response, why cant i find the second user in the nosql browser?

Best Answer

Hi Brendan,

Could it be that you are registering users with different Auth credentials i.e. Username and password, but identical Display Names? 

Best Regards, Patrick. 

Answer

Hi Brendan,

Could it be that you are registering users with different Auth credentials i.e. Username and password, but identical Display Names? 

Best Regards, Patrick. 

Hi Patrick thanks for the reply. I found the problem. The first player i had registered was done in the GameSparks back end. When i downloaded the Unity example project i forgot to change the gamesparks API key and secret, i was registering and authenticating players and getting the appropriate confirmation messages, just not to my game, DOH. 

Login to post a comment