Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

NoSQL Explorer's collection of Leaderboards is a graveyard

I previously set up leaderboards incorrectly and in the process of bringing things up to speed and some naming convention errors on the way, my leaderboards section in the NoSQL Explorer is full of unused collections. All with similar names so it's very confusing.

I've dropped the unused leaderboards via cloud code, deleted them via the leaderboards panel, and they still remain visible.

This is basically a repost of this thread
(It's marked as answered but technically I think it's not what the intended result is)

One small side note. The drop command in cloud code for leaderboards only effects the entries inside the target leaderboard as I understand. To me, this is more consistent with the "Remove" command you have for other collection rather than "Drop". I think that's causing confusion from some of the posts I've seen from my search.

Thanks for your time!

Best Answer

Hi luqman,

Currently they can't be deleted I'm afraid. You'll have to live with any test leaderboard collections that get created in preview. When you publish to live you'll only have the relevant ones for your game (that players are posting to) there as the databases are separate. 

Regards,

Liam

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response. So the problem here is that after you have deleted your leaderboard configuration from the portal and deleted all entries and dropped the running totals for that leaderboard using SparkLeaderboard you are left with an empty collection in NoSql ? What is the name of your game ? I'd like to take a closer look at this.

Regards,

Liam

Yes, the game is the one of mine with " Alpha" in the title

Hello, i would like to know the answer of this post. Is it still not answered?

Answer

Hi luqman,

Currently they can't be deleted I'm afraid. You'll have to live with any test leaderboard collections that get created in preview. When you publish to live you'll only have the relevant ones for your game (that players are posting to) there as the databases are separate. 

Regards,

Liam

Login to post a comment