Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

The leaderboard is not working.

Hi All,

I found this on TestUI.

AuthenticationRequest button pressed. I got the following error.

"GS: SEND:{"@class":".AuthenticationRequest","userName":"gabs","password":"gabs","requestId":"636221109720413638_2"}

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)

GameSparks.Platforms.<DebugMsg>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0() (at Assets/GameSparks/Platforms/PlatformBase.cs:170)

GameSparks.Platforms.PlatformBase:Update() (at Assets/GameSparks/Platforms/PlatformBase.cs:70)"

"GS: RECV:{"@class":".AuthenticationResponse","error":{"DETAILS":"LOCKED"},"newPlayer":false,"requestId":"636221109720413638_2"}

GameSparks.Platforms.<DebugMsg>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0() (at Assets/GameSparks/Platforms/PlatformBase.cs:170)

GameSparks.Platforms.PlatformBase:Update() (at Assets/GameSparks/Platforms/PlatformBase.cs:70)"

"Didnt Work

GameSparksTestUI:<OnGUI>m__7(AuthenticationResponse) (at Assets/GameSparks/TestUI/GameSparksTestUI.cs:339)

GameSparks.Core.<>c__DisplayClass1:<Send>b__0(GSObject) (at c:/Program Files (x86)/Jenkins/jobs/clientsdk-dotnet-rt-tls/workspace/GameSparks.Api/Core/GSTypedRequest.cs:115)

GameSparks.Core.<>c__DisplayClass4:<Complete>b__1() (at c:/Program Files (x86)/Jenkins/jobs/clientsdk-dotnet-rt-tls/workspace/GameSparks.Api/Core/GSRequest.cs:79)

I get the same error in my own username and password.

Why?

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi Metin,

From the log you have provided it looks like the account you are attempting to log into is locked as indicated by the response you are getting back from the AuthenticationRequest. This happens when you attempt to sign into an account with the incorrect password too many times, a quick solution would be to make a new player account and to test with that.

Hope this helps,

- Steve

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Metin,

From the log you have provided it looks like the account you are attempting to log into is locked as indicated by the response you are getting back from the AuthenticationRequest. This happens when you attempt to sign into an account with the incorrect password too many times, a quick solution would be to make a new player account and to test with that.

Hope this helps,

- Steve

Login to post a comment