Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Match a user against own account?

I am trying to use this to host educational multiplayer quiz games, where only the teacher would sign in, and then hopefully I would then be able to find instances of that teachers ID and match them, then store names from user input to get grades.

I'm trying to find where that would be possible and it doesnt seem to be. Any other suggestions on how to set this up with only one sign in account?

Can one account be signed in multiple times?

Best Answer

Hi Adam,

No I'm afraid you can't match yourself against yourself. It sounds like you want to sign in as a teacher and then return documents that have that teachers id on them ? Do you then want to update them ? If you could give us some more details here that would be great.

Regards,

Liam

Answer

Hi Adam,

No I'm afraid you can't match yourself against yourself. It sounds like you want to sign in as a teacher and then return documents that have that teachers id on them ? Do you then want to update them ? If you could give us some more details here that would be great.

Regards,

Liam

That was my original hope.

I have a trivia game for 2-4 iPads, which can contain 2-16 StudentIDs per iPad "player", which the students have typed in. Match History and StudentIDs per match would need saved on here then for later score calculation.

I was hoping to set up one teacher account to do everything and just search for the IDs then update score.

It sounds like I can do most of that, but I would at minimum have to create one account per iPad, that it would then just be forever signed into

Then have each iPad be tagged for challenges to a teacher, so Teacher A gets iPad Set A only, Teacher B gets iPad Set B only in possible matches.

then store the JSON of matches to get out studentIDs.

That one should be possible right? Have to use more accounts, and I'd have to manually create the teacher account to create the challenge type to search only for iPads on the same room?

Login to post a comment