Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

RealTime Matchmaking Tutorial

Hi,

Regarding the Player Matchmaking, when I fill in the MatchmakingRequest code in the GameSparksManager.cs, I get this compiling error: "The type or namespace name `MatchmakingRequest' does not exist in the namespace `GameSparks.Api.Requests'. Are you missing an assembly reference?".
I am "using GameSparks.Api; using GameSparks.Api.Responses; using GameSparks.Api.Requests;", so what could cause this error?

Cheers,
Nikola

Best Answer

Hi Sean,

Thx! That I overviewed that..

Idd for some reason I even hadn't the GS tab in my unity editor anymore  and that while I was able to login and authenticate.

Anyway I can continue.

(it was regarding the subtitle "Player Matchmaking" under the RT Matchmaking tutorial)

Thank's again,

Nikola

Hey Nikola,

Could you let us know specifically what part of the tutorial you are referring too.
Also, could you check out the settings option on the GameSparks tab (i assume you are using unity) to make sure your SDK is up to date?
If it is out of date, it will let you know with a popup.

Thanks,
Sean

Answer

Hi Sean,

Thx! That I overviewed that..

Idd for some reason I even hadn't the GS tab in my unity editor anymore  and that while I was able to login and authenticate.

Anyway I can continue.

(it was regarding the subtitle "Player Matchmaking" under the RT Matchmaking tutorial)

Thank's again,

Nikola

Login to post a comment