Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Connection to GameSparksRT alwas drop

I locate in Moscow. I have integrated GameSparksRT in my game and all works properly.

Furthermore we have several collegues in Tallin, Estonia.

Two days ago I sent him our game and they had an issue with session life time.

GameSparks always drops connection to server about every 15 seccond.

Neither gamsparks websocket nor GamesparksRT have permanent connection.

Do you have any advice to solve this problem? I can specify the port or any connection settings.

Best Answer

Hi All.

Sorry for a long answer.

About 4 last weeks all works properly, maybe it was temporal issue with my colleagues internet connection.

Rustam, thank you for your answer! If this issue will become I let you know.

Hi Alexey,

What SDK are you currently using ?  Is the game on live or preview ? Can you let us know the game name and we'll look into this for you some more ?

Thanks,

Liam

Hi!

Thanks for quick answer.

My SDK Version is 5.4.0.104.

Game in preview state.

My game name is "Goal Heroes Reborn" and API key is *************

Answer

Hi All.

Sorry for a long answer.

About 4 last weeks all works properly, maybe it was temporal issue with my colleagues internet connection.

Rustam, thank you for your answer! If this issue will become I let you know.

Hey Alexy,

Do you any RTscripts attached to your match that could have timers on them?
The predictable 15sec dropout rate is suspicious, as even with a bad connection or distance to the server, you wouldnt get a dropout predictably.

Also, the RT service will not drop due to distance (our RT servers are in Europe for preview games) but you will see a noticeable latency.

Did you download the tutorial-project and try that?

Thanks,
Sean

Hi Alexey!

Since i can't get help from support I would like ask you for help about RT Session. Can you email me to rustam@dreamcraft-online.com? You can write in Russian. Thank you!

Rustam.

Hi Alexey,

Apologies for the delayed response. The issue here could be with the distance between you and you colleagues. Do you see the same issues when you test locally ? 

Thanks,

Liam

Login to post a comment