Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Deleting an event

I feel like I must be missing something of very obvious here.  

I'm trying to delete a deprecated Event in Configurator>Events. But I'm unable to do so and I'm stuck at a pop-up telling me this:

*setNotifications is the name of the deprecated Event I want to delete.

Best Answer

Hi Gabriel,

This error means that the event you are attempting to delete contains some code in its Cloud Code script. To delete it you would need to delete the code from within that event in the Cloud Code tab in the portal before you delete the event itself from the events tab. This is extra step in in place to remind people that the event they are trying to delete contains some Cloud Code. It is in place to prevent people accidentally deleting what could be a lot of work when deleting the event. Does that make sense ? If you have any further questions just let us know. 

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Hi Gabriel,

This error means that the event you are attempting to delete contains some code in its Cloud Code script. To delete it you would need to delete the code from within that event in the Cloud Code tab in the portal before you delete the event itself from the events tab. This is extra step in in place to remind people that the event they are trying to delete contains some Cloud Code. It is in place to prevent people accidentally deleting what could be a lot of work when deleting the event. Does that make sense ? If you have any further questions just let us know. 

Thanks,

Liam

It does make perfect sense & it worked. 

Thanks!

Gabriel

Login to post a comment