Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

GameField per match.

Please help with the following:

I have two-player game only. When game starts, i need to store gamefield (like chess or so) on GS side. Then players will synchronise this field. When player made a move, it sends this move to the GS (using LogEvent), and GS checks the field state using some game logic, and then sends a message to the second player that move has been made, or win message or loose message. In other words GS controls the game flow. For me is not clear, how to build and store the game board on the sparks-side, which will be shared for both players. 

So, some help is needed here.

Best Answer

Hi Old Scheme,

You could store this data on the match itself with the SparkMatch setMatchData call. You could then update this as the moves are taken and it can be used for the players to reference the board after a move has been completed. If you have any further questions just let us know.

Thanks,

Liam

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Old Scheme,

You could store this data on the match itself with the SparkMatch setMatchData call. You could then update this as the moves are taken and it can be used for the players to reference the board after a move has been completed. If you have any further questions just let us know.

Thanks,

Liam

Login to post a comment