Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Dynamic Forms - Copy to other project?

Is there any support for copying Dynamic Forms to other projects (like how the current game snapshots system can copy to another project?).

We've separated our game into a "sandbox" beta project and a "stable" project and would like to be able to copy our admin panels between the two projects.

If not, is there a REST endpoint we can use to pull this data so we can back it up?

Thanks,

Ryan

Best Answer

Hi Ryan,

Yes you can copy Manage Screen configurations to other projects. You have to export them manually from the admin screen by clicking on "export" in the screen builder window (I've highlighted this below). You can then select what you need and export it. In the target game you can click on the import button and import the file you just exported from the source project.

2016-10-31_23h19_05.png

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions just let us know.

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Hi Ryan,

Yes you can copy Manage Screen configurations to other projects. You have to export them manually from the admin screen by clicking on "export" in the screen builder window (I've highlighted this below). You can then select what you need and export it. In the target game you can click on the import button and import the file you just exported from the source project.

2016-10-31_23h19_05.png

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions just let us know.

Thanks,

Liam

1 person likes this

Totally missed that button! Thanks Liam.

Login to post a comment