my language segment is configured as follows:

Screenshot%20at%20Oct%2027%2017-28-42.png

the segment queries are configured as follows:

Screenshot%20at%20Oct%2027%2017-28-28.png

the segmented message is setup like so:

Screenshot%20at%20Oct%2027%2017-29-13.png

and the player's language segment looks like this:

Screenshot%20at%20Oct%2027%2017-30-42.png

so when the message was sent to this player, one would expect to receive the segmented TC version of the message, however, what the player received was the default message:

IMG_1903.PNG

Hi Hamlet,

What are you using in Cloud Code to send your custom messages ? 

Thanks,

Liam

for this test push message, i just did:

Spark.message("TestPush").setPlayerIds(playerId).send();

Hi Hamlet,

Apologies for the slow reply, I have replicated this behaviour and will be informing the dev team. I'll post back here when I have an update for you.

Thanks,

Liam

Hi Hamlet,

This may be a bug. I've managed to partially replicate it in a test project. Can you replicate it in preview in your own game ? 

Thanks,

Liam

hi liam, we were able to reproduce the same bug in the preview of our game just minutes ago. cheers.

Hi Hamlet,

Can you set up a scenario in your game with a test player to replicate this for us ? Or if it suits better may we create a test player in your game to test this ourselves ?

Thanks,

Liam

Hi Hamlet, 

This has been identified as a bug and will be addressed in an upcoming platform update. System message segmentation should work fine. It seems to only be scriptMessages that are effected here. I'll let you know when there is an update on this.

Thanks,

Liam

thanks liam. would you still need us to setup a test player in our game for you? cheers.

Hi Hamlet,

No there will be no need for that. We have managed to replicate it ourselves.

Thanks,

Liam

Login to post a comment