Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

corona with gamesparks

Hi, 

Currently I am working on a corona sdk game,i want to expand that game to include multiplayer features but most importantly social features such as facebook integration(leaderboards,achivements,ex.like the way King integrates that in their candy crush saga) I have researched a lot when it comes to backend solutions,but two out of all of them look good to me 1.playfab 

2.gamesparks.

Now the problem with gamesparks is that corona doesn't support it with a plugin whereas playfab is supported but it is kinda confusing for me because they offer multiplayer support with photon(and I do not like their pricing).

I am a indie developer and i really like gamesparks indie program.

So,Is there a plugin or other documentation or support for corona by gamesparks,(i.e,how to integarate corona with gamesparks).

Thanks in advance.

Lokesh

Best Answer

Hi Lokesh,

Currently we don't have a Corona SDK, if you would like to see one please log a feature request in our forums here and we'll pass it onto the dev team for review.

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Hi Lokesh,

Currently we don't have a Corona SDK, if you would like to see one please log a feature request in our forums here and we'll pass it onto the dev team for review.

Thanks,

Liam

I know this post is a year old but there is a lot of Corona documentation now. https://docs.gamesparks.com/getting-started/creating-a-game/corona-setup.html 

Login to post a comment