Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

I can't publish my game...

When I try to publish my game, I get this message :

"Your account is currently for evaluation purposes only.Please either apply for an Indie/Student account or contact us for an Enterprise deal to enable publishing."

I'm pretty sure I created an Indie account, and if I didn't, does it mean I have to create a fresh account and redo all the game's configuration ? Isn't there a way to convert the account's state ?

Chris

Best Answer

Hi Owen,

Your account is currently an evaluation one. To publish games you would need to sign up as a paying user or apply for the Indie & Student Program. You can read the FAQ for this here and apply here. You can read more about pricing here. If you would like to talk to a member of our sales team let me know and I'll put you in contact with them.

Thanks,

Liam

1 person has this question

Nevermind, I got the e-mail offering to upgrade account

I'm having the same problem

Answer

Hi Owen,

Your account is currently an evaluation one. To publish games you would need to sign up as a paying user or apply for the Indie & Student Program. You can read the FAQ for this here and apply here. You can read more about pricing here. If you would like to talk to a member of our sales team let me know and I'll put you in contact with them.

Thanks,

Liam

1 person likes this
I am also now in limbo waiting. Not to sound like I am in a rush, but I was ready to publish my game a while ago, just waiting on the indie account acceptance or not. Will there be any problems if I implement gamesparks after? Don't want to redo a bunch of things or have player' leaderboards reset or deleted.

1 person likes this

Hi Mike,

I have been informed that sales have emailed you and to check your inbox.

As for when your game goes live,  Leaderboards will be cleared as no data except Meta Data is carried over to a games live stage.

This is because an entirely new Mongo database for Runtime and System collections is created for the game’s Live stage.

You can read more about getting ready to go live, from our Going Live checklist Here.

Regards

Ronan

We're currently experiencing this same issue on NoSQL yet the API seems to be working fine with our data.

Just now checked, Publish icon button is visible on games snapshots inside my account now.

but getting this error when clicking/ pressing on the publish icon button "The account this game belongs to is for evaluation purposes only. You will not be able to publish snapshots to the live stage. Please apply for an Indie/Student account or contact us for an Enterprise deal to enable publishing."

Reqards,

Pradeep Pandey

Again publish icon button is gone. Not showing up in game snapshots.

Please connect me to sales team.

I am having the same problem.

We want to upgrade our system to enterprise mode, but the relevant information showed that we need to contact your staff to go on.
What should we do?

Login to post a comment