Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Top Panel on GameSparks-->> Attention required!

Hi, i dont know if this is bad for me or what this is but there is a PREVIEW: Attention required!  field in the top of my GameManager.
I got no idea what that is, if that is bad for the server and i get hit on the head from GameSparks if that will not get fixed or if that is only some sort of sign does something is wrong with my configuration. I could not find very much info about this. Can someone tell me whts going on?

Best Answer

Hi Michael,

Baris is correct here, it's your Daily Summary Log for the script.log collection, it lets you know how many errors you have in the log for that day. It will reset at the end of the day and will display "No Issues" if everything has been addressed and no more issues are logged.

Thanks,

Liam

If you click it, it just shows the number of logs of each type in the script.log collection that were added on that day. You can look at the logs from the NoSQL explorer

Answer

Hi Michael,

Baris is correct here, it's your Daily Summary Log for the script.log collection, it lets you know how many errors you have in the log for that day. It will reset at the end of the day and will display "No Issues" if everything has been addressed and no more issues are logged.

Thanks,

Liam

Puh... i though already i done something silly and tried to take down GameSparks haha ... if that is all, then thats ok. I know why they where fatal, because i started a query and forget to put data in what was required to success..

Login to post a comment