Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Possible or not?

Hi, i am looking for the right platform to use. I want to create a game like Diablo2 / Path of exile. Not as fancy like they are of course but similar style.
Is it possible with GameSparks to have a lobby where everyone can see everyone but if i would jump into an area where my quest is what i want to do only people in my party can jump into the same instance of the game? 
The base question here is is it possible to create rooms where only me and my party members can get in?

Best Answer

I found the awnser what i needed in the Thread "GameSparks Support Thread:" on the Unity forums ...

"We are currently optimizing our real-time multiplayer features to be the lowest latency available on the market.

We're aiming to have room management and built in matchmaking by Q2, in the meantime though it is still possible to implement manually using the challenges system."
Thats what i was looking for, looking forward to this.
1 Comment

Answer

I found the awnser what i needed in the Thread "GameSparks Support Thread:" on the Unity forums ...

"We are currently optimizing our real-time multiplayer features to be the lowest latency available on the market.

We're aiming to have room management and built in matchmaking by Q2, in the meantime though it is still possible to implement manually using the challenges system."
Thats what i was looking for, looking forward to this.
Login to post a comment