Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

save NoSQL query for later in NoSQL Explorer?

Is there a way to store a query and load it up later on for easy searching?  I'd use that a ton to limit the fields I show, like when searching for challenges, only show the scriptData field.  Things like that.  If it's not already possible, I'm happy to submit a feature request.

Best Answer

Hi Rich,

As far as I'm aware there is no loading of queries through the NoSQL explorer. If you would like to submit a feature quest, please do :)

Another way to deal with saved queries for easy searching is to use the NoSQL REST API. Using this you can save queries through POST requests (I use Postman quite a bit).

-Pádraig

Answer

Hi Rich,

As far as I'm aware there is no loading of queries through the NoSQL explorer. If you would like to submit a feature quest, please do :)

Another way to deal with saved queries for easy searching is to use the NoSQL REST API. Using this you can save queries through POST requests (I use Postman quite a bit).

-Pádraig

Postman is a good idea.  I'll submit a feature for the portal too.  Thanks!

Where can I find information about the security of the NoSQL REST API?

- what kind of credentials can log in?

- how do I manage permissions?

- can I limit certain query types?

Hi Rich,

You can manage permissions by clicking into "Groups" in the collaborators tab.

2016-10-13_07h01_58.png

A collaborator set to readOnly would only be able to read data through the NoSQL REST API

2016-10-13_06h57_21.png

You can create and customise your own groups to give collaborators specific rights within the project. You can't limit the query types I'm afraid. If you have any further questions just let us know.

Thanks,

Liam

Login to post a comment