Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Does GameSparks support the communication between servers?

Hello.

I am new user for GameSparks and have questions before using this services with my current project.

This project is decided to have the publisher and they have required certain functions which require the web game server implementation.

Please reference the attached flow image files.

Since the publisher is operating their own service platform, they requested to us to handle functions like, auto-login and coin-management 

via their service platform.

I have seen the authentications for Kongregate and others, but is it possible to implement a custom authentication process for other than those documented?

Thanks in advance.

Danny

PS: I sent this question via the contact of GameSpark, but haven't got a reply. So, I signed up and post this question.

CaseCoin.png
(44.6 KB)

Best Answer

Hi Danny, 

GameSparks is able to communicate with any external API that utilizes Rest. We have recently updated and expanded our rest functionality to allow granular and broad changes to the GameSparks portal through REST requests. These publisher service requirements should be easily meet-able through the use of REST and Callbacks. If you need any more info feel free to log a support ticket. 

Does this answer your question? 

Best Regards Patrick. 

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Danny, 

GameSparks is able to communicate with any external API that utilizes Rest. We have recently updated and expanded our rest functionality to allow granular and broad changes to the GameSparks portal through REST requests. These publisher service requirements should be easily meet-able through the use of REST and Callbacks. If you need any more info feel free to log a support ticket. 

Does this answer your question? 

Best Regards Patrick. 

Login to post a comment