There are some leaderboard functions that could really be of use:
1) Filtering LeaderboardDataRequest by country to show just entries from this country.
2) LeaderboardDataRequest flag to also show your own rank as part of the returned entries
3) Show Display Names of users on the leaderboard so the client can display the leaderboard without the need for more requests.
Thanks for that Amit.
Will pass this to the dev team for consideration.
1. You could do this by partitioning the leaderboard on country, that's what I do
3. It already does this. The userName property returned is the display name, according to the documentation and to my own experience.