Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Adding new 'read only' team member

Hi,

I added a new member to our team (actual production team) and set them up with access to GameSparks. Their role is in analytics and I wanted them to have access to the collections and to be able to create new queries. I set them up as READ ONLY, but when they log into GameSparks, they don't seem to be able to see the NoSQL Explorer. Is this feature disabled for people with read only access? How would I organise someone to have access to my database without them getting write access?

Best Answer

Hi Robie,

Sorry that previous message was meant for a different thread,

By default there is no access granted to NoSQL for Read Only collaborators. However you can edit permissions for these groups in the groups tab which is located beside collaborators in the overview section. You can grant access to to read only collaborators by editing the group settings or create a custom group if needed. Regarding NoSQL, it's either no access or write access I'm afraid.   

Hope this helps.

- Tony

Hey Jeff,

Gamesparks utilizes Amazon ElasticSearch to monitor request/response logs. These logs only contain the previous 7 days worth of data, and are accessed through the use of dynamic forms. 

More info on dynamic forms can be seen here:  https://docs.gamesparks.net/tutorials/dynamic-forms-tutorial Does this answer your question? 

Happy to assist further. 

Tony

Hi Tony - was that the right thread you were answering?   :)

Robbie

Answer

Hi Robie,

Sorry that previous message was meant for a different thread,

By default there is no access granted to NoSQL for Read Only collaborators. However you can edit permissions for these groups in the groups tab which is located beside collaborators in the overview section. You can grant access to to read only collaborators by editing the group settings or create a custom group if needed. Regarding NoSQL, it's either no access or write access I'm afraid.   

Hope this helps.

- Tony

Login to post a comment