Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Credentials and Callback events cloud code add through Game API

Are there plans to allow addition of Credentials and callback event cloud code through the Game REST API?

Thanks in advance!!

Best Answer

Hi Jeff,

It will be possible to do this with our new REST V2 calls, right now they are still in the testing phase and documentation is being written. I'll let you know when I have date for the release of this new feature.

Thanks,

Liam

Hi Jeff,

Will investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Oisin

Any updates on this topic?

thanks!!

Answer

Hi Jeff,

It will be possible to do this with our new REST V2 calls, right now they are still in the testing phase and documentation is being written. I'll let you know when I have date for the release of this new feature.

Thanks,

Liam

AWESOME - any thoughts on when V2 is expected to roll? (I have a bit of a codebase developed for v1.0 stuff....)

thanks!

Hey Jeff,
This is possible with the use of our credential callbacks, however you need to write the request yourself and setup your own response.
https://docs.gamesparks.net/uncategorized/how-to-use-custom-callback-urls

Sean

wait...so I can create a new Credential (and callback event) through the use of a different credential callback?

What cloud code API call allows for creating a credential?

Bump.

So I was actually able to add a callback to game config via EventProcessor - with a type (undocumented) of "callbacks".  The credential had to exist already - but it was more than I was able to do before.

This is being dealt with via email. 

Thanks,

Liam

Login to post a comment