Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Extending Dynamic Forms timeout

Hello,

Is there any way to extend Dynamic Forms (Manage) timeout? I have script to get some average and count of the data, so it's using aggregate quite a few. The script works on smaller database, but on my live database, it always cause an error of "Long running script, terminating after 30000 millis for null". Is there a way to work around this?

On related note, why the $lookup doesn't work on aggregate? Because of this I need to join the table by looping the collection (which, I believe, slower than if I can aggregate it as it should). When I tried to $lookup on aggregate on NoSQL, I got an error like this: "Command failed with error 16436: 'exception: Unrecognized pipeline stage name: '$lookup'' on server gsp-aeu000-mo06.gsp-aeu:27017. The full response is { "errmsg" : "exception: Unrecognized pipeline stage name: '$lookup'", "code" : 16436, "ok" : 0.0 }"

We need to do some data analyzing, so we need to do those things. Can anybody help?

Thank you

Best Answer
Hey Timotius,

Could you try indexing the field from the NoSQL explorer and see if that speeds things up for you, and get back to us if it is still causing problems?

Thanks,
Sean

Hi Timotius,

Can you go into more details about what this script is doing that is causing it to hit the timeout?

Thanks,

Oisin

Answer
Hey Timotius,

Could you try indexing the field from the NoSQL explorer and see if that speeds things up for you, and get back to us if it is still causing problems?

Thanks,
Sean

Login to post a comment