Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

developer portal administration action logging

hello. is there a way to

1. get the user name of the developer account using the developer portal? for example, if a game administrator runs a script to, say, lock a user account, i want to know who has run that script.

2. get a log of user/action taken in NoSQL? i.e. if for instance one of our admin accounts is compromised, and is used to change data using NoSQL, is there a way to track which account it is and what data has been changed?

thanks!!

ham

Best Answer

Hi Hamlet,

Not at this time, though I will investigate if there is any such log of NoSQL activity that customers can access.

Thanks,

Oisin

1 person has this question

Answer

Hi Hamlet,

Not at this time, though I will investigate if there is any such log of NoSQL activity that customers can access.

Thanks,

Oisin

thanks oisin,

how about the first part of my question:

1. get the user name of the developer account using the developer portal? for example, if a game administrator runs a script to, say, lock a user account, i want to know who has run that script.

when a cloud code script is run by a player, one can get the current player info with Spark.getPlayer(). but when it is run from the developer portal manage section, Spark.getPlayer() returns null. is there any function that returns any information about the developer portal user?

cheers!!

ham

Same question.  I want to log who is making changes via the developer portal management screens.  How can I tell who is logged in?

Hi Dan,

Using "Spark.getData().userName" in the manage screens will return the admins details so you'll be able to use this for logging purposes.

Regards,

Liam

Login to post a comment