Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

What do the options in Google 3rd party integrations mean and which are needed for IAPs?

In the Configurator -> Integrations -> Google, which options do I need to add for in app purchases and what are each of them? 

Hi Jenny,

The following doc explains some of the steps for getting setup with IAP. How-to-do-in-app-purchases

What's required can differ with each third party store.

Thanks,

Oisin

Thanks Oisin - I have already followed the document. What's confusing me is what the rest of the options that can be filled in are - see image. The App ID, Application Client ID and Application Client Secret all say (when I hover over the question mark) that they are needed for Google Play integration.. is that something different from in app purchases?

png

Thanks Oisin - I have already followed the document. What's confusing me is what the rest of the options that can be filled in are - see image. The App ID, Application Client ID and Application Client Secret all say (when I hover over the question mark) that they are needed for Google Play integration.. is that something different from in app purchases?

png

Hi there,

I'm actually interested on this one too. Can't find clear steps on how to be able to setup the Google In Apps (not the login process though, but the in apps integration). I've actually followed this link (https://docs.gamesparks.net/howtos/social-integration/how-to-authenticate-a-player-using-their-google-account) but it's for Google + integration, and I believe it shouldn't be related. 

I'd appreciate if you could tell us which precise fields need to be filled in order to be able to process a google purchase by using the 'GooglePlayBuyGoodsRequest' call and not receiving the verificationError 4, which as your documentation says its reason is: The google play public key is not configured against the game.

Cheers!

For in app purchases, you need to follow the link Oisin gave above - https://docs.gamesparks.net/tutorials/how-to-do-in-app-purchases 

- the part you're looking for is under the Google Play section - that will get rid of the verification error.

But yes, I'd still like to know what the other options are for and what "need for the Google Play integration" (which you see when you hover over the question marks in the integrations Google panel - see my attachment in my previous message) means if it's not related to in app purchases.

Hey Jenny, you are totally right. Totally missed that part! Well, anyways I think the other options are for Google + integration (login, etc) but let Oisin confirm that.

Cheers!

Login to post a comment