Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

Facebook login tutorial problems

Hey,

I am new to Gamesparks and FB integration into Unity. I am trying to follow the tutorial on Gamesparks but it´s outdated. I fixed as best as I could all the errors but the FB user access token pop-up does not appear, and I don´t know what to do. 

I attached my code below. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Daniel

cs

1 person has this question

I managed to merge it with the Tic Tac Toe tutorial almost a year ago. I could send you my whole Unity project, but I'm sure even my modified version from last summer is equally deprecated now, since Unity releases very frequent (and often game breaking) updates. Also I don't remember anything about how I did it, or if there's any sensitive personal information in the code (like facebook or Google Play ID numbers). Probably best to search for the updated version if you haven't already found it.

Hey,

That tutorial still works ? or outdated ? Any info ?

Thanks

Any news on updating this tutorial? I started doing the Tic Tac Toe tutorial today and I could really use it as well.

Hi Daniel, 

The Unity tutorial you mentioned is indeed outdated, we are in the process of updating out documentation and tutorials. For now we have a demo project in our Tips & Tricks forum which uses the latest Facebook SDK, you can get it here.

Thanks,

Liam

Login to post a comment