Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Inventory

I'd like to have our players having an inventory of that they brought form virtual goods. does gamesparks handles that? if so, how can i reach this information? If not, how can i achieve that?

Best Answer

Hi Future,

You can get this with an AccountDetailRequest, this will show you the Virtual Goods a player has purchased and how many times they have purchased them. For more detailed information you can use our new ListTransactionRequest. It's located in the Player Requests in the Portal. Simply give it an entry count of 1 or greater, select the dates you'd like to query and you will get a detailed response showing when a Virtual Good was bought, consumed etc.... If you have any more questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Liam

Answer

Hi Future,

You can get this with an AccountDetailRequest, this will show you the Virtual Goods a player has purchased and how many times they have purchased them. For more detailed information you can use our new ListTransactionRequest. It's located in the Player Requests in the Portal. Simply give it an entry count of 1 or greater, select the dates you'd like to query and you will get a detailed response showing when a Virtual Good was bought, consumed etc.... If you have any more questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Liam

What am I doing wrong?

void Start ()
    {
        AccountDetailsRequest request = new AccountDetailsRequest ()
            .Send ((response) =>
        {
                menuPlayerName.text = response.DisplayName;
        });

}

Login to post a comment