I'm trying to an extra string into my leaderboard entries using a Supplemental Calc type attribute, but I seem to be running into a problem. My setup is as follows:
Post to Leaderboard Event with three attributes:
- time: Number that stores the time in the entry, Calc type Minimum
- stage: String that stores the name of the stage in which the score was made, Calc type Grouped
- information: String that stores extra information, Calc type Supplemental
Leaderboard with three fields connecting to the Event's attributes:
- time: Sort ASC, Group MIN
- stage: Sort DESC, Group PARTITION
- information: Sort NONE, no group
When I post a new leaderboard entry with the event, everything else works fine, but the information field gets stored as a number "1" into the entry, no matter what the contents are. So when I fetch the leaderboard data afterwards, I can't retrieve the custom information posted, as it just returns the number. The correct string will however show up in the Running Total associated with the leaderboard (when I check it from the NoSQL). Could I be doing something wrong? How should the Supplemental attributes be used?
Can you let me know which game you have this setup in ? I can see you have quite a few games so not sure which to be looking at, I'd like to take a look at the running total data. The name of the event and leaderboard would be helpful too. I've mirrored your setup from above and I can see the data fine in my running total. I used "Easy" as the supplemental string in my test and it was in the running total.