Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Answered

Facebook integration segmentation

Hi,

We have multiple applications and we would like to link all the collections with all applications.  We saw that we can use segmentation, but how does it work with Facebook authentication ? 

When I add the Facebook App Id and the Facebook Secret in the segmentation section (in Facebook integration), nothing work.

jpg

Best Answer

Hi Team Savie,

Can you elaborate a bit on what isn't working exactly?
You can use segments to apply different rules to different types of players across your project.

There is a tutorial here.

Thanks,

Oisin

Answer

Hi Team Savie,

Can you elaborate a bit on what isn't working exactly?
You can use segments to apply different rules to different types of players across your project.

There is a tutorial here.

Thanks,

Oisin

Hi,

If I let the main section of Facebook blank, it doesn't work. 

What I want, different connections for different applications, but for the same GameSparks project.

What are the uses of the main Facebook integration section ?

Hi,

So...how does it work if we have many differents applications, but not one application

Hi,

Can you define what you mean by different applications?
Different games or the same game across different platforms?

The main Facebook integration section is where you can configure your Facebook App Id and Secret (obtained from the Facebook developer page).

Part 2 of the Challenges tutorial for Unity goes into more detail, you can view other methods of Authentication here and find specific information about setting Facebook Auth here.

Hope that helps

Oisin.

Hi,

What I mean is : we have differents games on different platforms.

We would like to share all collections 

Hi,

How do you SetSegments() with the FacebookConnectionRequest  ?

new FacebookConnectRequest().SetSegments(mySegment) ?

In your API, it's said you need JSON, but in my code I need GameSparks.Core.GSRequestData.

Login to post a comment