Sign In Register

How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

NoSQL operation exceeded time limit

There is a specific query that I need to make to help resolve a customer issue, but it's an unindexed query on the Player collection, and I get the NoSQL operation exceeded time limit error each time. It's a very rare query, so I don't think it's worth indexing.

Do you have any suggestions on how to go about this?

Thanks

1 person has this question

Well it depends on the query.
Are you planning to index your own player collection or is it the system collection?

Sean

This is the system player collection. But I was wondering if there is another way to handle a very occasional query that takes long in the NoSQL tab, other than indexing. This is the only time I had to make this query in 8 months.

I have a similar problem. For an issue/debugging I would like to query the database but i get the error "operation exceeded time limit" on every try. Can I somehow extend this timelimit? I would like to wait on the results if I get some results at all.

Regards

Jonas

Had same problem on a system collection (verifiedPurchases).

As we can't index I had the 30 sec time limit problem.

Support couldn't solve and couldn't launch the query for me (it was a one shot).

So now I have to make a runtime collection similar to the system collection, and I can index it and query it.

Login to post a comment